Friday 11 April 2008

naughty girl

I have been a naughty girl and ignored you, dear Blog, but I feel so awful that the most I have been able to manage, especially after baby sitting Pixie 1, is to try to eat something and then go to bed.
I shall be glad when this week is over for all sorts of reasons and hope to goodness I feel better.
Am in to work this afternoon at the start of a run of three late finishes then in very early on Monday morning - hope I can manage it!
My colleague has been bereaved so I am holding the fort but I can't shield her from everything, much as I would like to.
More immediately, I must psych myself up to tackle the mundane domestic chores of hoovering and dusting - Boring! - the last things I want to do but I can only ignore it for so long.
My mind is firing on about a quarter of a cylinder so bye for now - maybe I should plug myself into the laptop to give myself a frisson of motivation.

No comments: