Wednesday 2 April 2008

bursting forth

Get ready, Blog, because the pressure is building and come Saturday I intend to let you have it full force.
I have been ferreting around and there are a lot of drafts that I need to transpose and get into some sort of formal order or it will never happen.

My mind is once again starting to buzz with fantasy and characters acting out their lives on the screen of my frontal lobe. If I don't give them a voice and record their activities then they will plague me to death and I shall know no peace. Whether what I write has any quality or credibility is another matter - the important thing is that they are demanding I release them and I can't ignore it anymore.
This is the one area of my life where I can have free rein, although it does feel as if the characters control me, and I decide their fates. I can be at the centre of this particular universe and manipulate to my heart's content,pathetic as it may seem.

I will try hard to maintain the boundary between the realities and not lose sight of what is real and what I have created. We could get very philosophical here as what constitutes reality and varieties thereof but I really am too shattered to think that deeply.

No comments: