Monday 2 August 2010

Random Posts

1. Looking at the boxes, some flattened, some constructed, I am too daunted to know where to start packing.
What to keep, what should go?
Can I mix books, dvds, duvets, ornaments in one box?
Idiot! You can do as you please.
Unpacking will just be chaotic-
But surprising!


2. I am stuffing myself with supplements, hoping to make myself supple,(no pun intended) and
up my energy levels.
I feel as weak as a kitten-I half fill a box and I am spent.
I creak, hurt - the pain is winning-
Perhaps I should try some Mary Baker Eddy and persuade myself that pain doesn't exist,
transcend the earthy, visceral, as if agony is a chimera to be divested of by effort of will.


3. With a coffee and cake, my excuse being that I need a break and have run out of space, I sit in Fort Box and drool like a love-sick teenager over this man's performance.
Consummate, graceful, and every fibre L.P.W.
The emphatic shoulders," tailored to swooning point", finely delineated lips, idiosyncratic pronounciation, even to hesitation on the ps and ds.
The utter vulnerability each time she rejects him, lacerates him,
Her irony heightened by the emotional exhaustion mirrored in his empty eyes
As my Whimsy takes me denied in his bowed head,deferring to his Domina.
I have the power to stop/start/pause/step/fast forward/reverse and characters are in my total control.
Constant review of each nuance, each quixotic flash.
Time disappears and there is balm for my soul, briefly,in the finesse of characterisation.

No comments: